Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions and tech issues are provided below. If you can’t find a solution to your problem, there is a tech support request form at bottom of the page.
You must be registered for the NJ Downtown Conference to join the in-person event at The Vogel on October 19, 2023.
How do I register for the conference?
Please visit the conference registration page for more information about rates and ways to register.
Membership has its privileges! Our members enjoy discounts to all of our events.
Sponsorship Opportunities Still Available
- Looking for advertising and exhibiting opportunities at the NJ Downtown Conference, then consider becoming a sponsor. Every sponsorship level comes with at least one (1) registration, so be sure to check out conference sponsorship opportunities before you register.
How do I know if I am registered for the conference?
- Registrations sent by mail will be processed as soon as possible. Once processed, we will send an email confirmation. Please allow at least a week for mail and processing.
- Online registrations will receive an automated receipt by email.
- If you do not see a receipt in your inbox, please check your spam folder first. If you believe that you registered for the conference, and have not received confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Are there sponsorship opportunities available?
Looking for advertising and exhibiting opportunities at the NJ Downtown Conference, then consider becoming a sponsor. Every sponsorship level comes with at least one (1) registration, so be sure to check out conference sponsorship opportunities before you register. Sponsorship information>
I am a speaker, how do I register for the conference?
As a thank you for the time and effort our speakers commit to make the NJ Downtown Conference engaging, they receive a complimentary registration to event.
If you are a speaker, you have already received a unique link to claim your complimentary ticket. Please do not register through the regular registration links provided above. If you can’t find the speaker link, please contact us at email@example.com to resend.
I am a member of the press, are there press passes available?
We welcome members of the press to join the NJ Downtown Conference. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about press passes.
Attending the Conference
Where is the conference?
We’ll be enjoying our day in lovely Downtown Red Bank. Check out the DNJ spotlight article about the downtown: The Charm of Downtown Red Bank
The Vogel is part of the Count Basie Center for the Arts campus, located at 99 Monmouth Street, Red Bank. It is a black box theater with plenty of space to learn, mingle, and celebrate.
How do I get there?
99 Monmouth St
Red Bank, NJ 07701
We arranged for parking* at the White Street Parking Lot. There are several entrances to the lot on White Street between Maple Avenue and Broad Street. Walk to the closest alley heading South to Monmouth Street. Make a right onto Monmouth Street toward The Vogel. MAP>
Conference attendees can park for free at the White Street Parking Lot. You do not need to pay at the meter in this lot. Note that regular parking rules and fees apply if you park somewhere other than the White Street Parking Lot.
When should I arrive?
Registration opens at 8:15AM. We will have breakfast and caffeine waiting for you, so you can relax and spend time meeting our exhibitors and networking with colleagues before the program begins at 9:15AM.
I am an exhibitor. What do I need to know?
First, thank you for supporting the 2023 NJ Downtown Conference! We look forward to seeing you in the exhibit area at The Vogel (77 Monmouth Street, Red Bank, NJ) on Thursday, October 19, 2023.
- 7:15AM – 8:15AM: Load-In & Set-Up
- 8:15AM – 9:15AM: Registration, Breakfast, & Networking in Exhibit Area
- 12:30PM – 2:15PM: Lunch, Awards, & Networking in Exhibit Area
- 2:15PM – 4:00PM: Exhibitor Break-down & Load-Out
- 3:30PM-4:30PM: The exhibit area may be broken down, but there’s more opportunity to mix and mingle during the Happy Hour Reception at Red Tank Brewing Company (77 Monmouth St, Red Bank, NJ).
- Load-in begins at 7:15AM. While there are always a couple super early birds, registration does not officially begin until 8:15AM. That should give everyone plenty of time to set up.
- You may park one (1) car at a metered spot on Monmouth Street near The Vogel. Pop inside to grab a parking pass, and the parking authority will not ticket you.
- Alternatively (and for additional cars), conference attendees can park for free at the White Street Parking Lot. You do not need to pay at the meter in this lot.
- Exhibitors will set up in the lobby of the theater. Selection of location within the lobby will be first come, first serve.
- A six (6) foot table with a tablecloth will be provided to each exhibitor. The tables will set up be along the wall with a couple of feet on either side. Pop-ups fit nicely next to or behind the table, or a small table display works. Alternatively, you can forgo the long table (or bring your own smaller table) and do a larger standing display.
Will the conference sessions be recorded for later viewing?
Yes, conference sessions are being recorded and will be posted to the conference online portal for viewing at a later date. We anticipate having the videos posted within a couple of days of the live event. Read below for information about accessing the recordings.
Note that the videos will not be available to the general public – only conference registrants will have access to view them from the online portal.
I know my username & password, but they are not working.
Once all recordings are processed and posted, we will send an email to registered conference attendees with login information.
- The username and password are case sensitive. Please double check that you have entered the information exactly as it was relayed to you in the email from email@example.com. If you copy/pasted the info, also make sure there are not extra spaces at the beninning or end.
- If the system recognizes your username, but not your password – try resetting your password using the “Forgot Password” link under the login button.
- If neither of the above works, contact us via the form below for further assistance.
I don't know my user name /password to log into the event portal.
Only conference registrants can log in to the online portal to view live events and event recordings. Not a registered attendee? Check out registration options at www.dnjconference.com/registration.
- Once the recordings are processed and posted, all conference attendees have received emails with their log in information from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can’t resolve your problem on your own, use the form below to request tech support. We will be closely monitoring this email address at least one hour before and during any live conference events. Be sure to include your phone number in the appropriate field. If we cannot resolve your problem by email, we will give you a call.